Thursday, September 25, 2008

"I Knew It!"

On Tuesdays, when time allows, we like to go to a local taco restaurant for Trivia Night. Chelsea and her friends had been going for about a year and telling us how much fun they were having when we decided to take it over. So now Jordan and his friends come; James' parents, Jimmy and Ronda, come when they can; and some of Chelsea's friends parents come when they can.
Are you wondering what I am contributing to Trivia Night? I write my teams answers down and often think of our name (there is a contest for best name each time ~ this time we were "The Very Recent AIG Owners". We got honorable mention.).
Ronda swears she knows every answer, even the ones she kept to herself ~ her most repeated phrase is "I knew it!". Jimmy answers way more then he would probably tell you about and they are all right. James declared that we would win first place this week and we did! It's really fun and I'm glad that my in-laws come because it is fun to laugh with them and win in the process.
Jordan slowly walks by atleast once a night to check out our answers. He trys to be very sly about it, maybe asking for more salsa or chips, but we know the truth. So anytime we are stumped by a modern music question I take a walk to the wild side to see how their chip supply is holding out. Go team, Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment