Tuesday, October 14, 2008



Look what was waiting for me last week outside my front door ~ scared me to death! I was cleaning up the mess of shoes that always seems to grow outside and talking to Brandt and James when as I reached for one of the shoes I almost grabbed this instead. It was interesting because as I'm screaming for James it just sat there all hunched down, facing me in a defensive mode. James had to leave and told me to just watch it while he was gone. Right! So I grabbed a mason jar and plopped it down over it. By the time James got back there were three votes to kill it, one to keep it as a pet and two to "save it". James ended up driving it to a greenbelt and setting it "free". Hopefully they aren't like homing pigeons!

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    UGH!!!!!! I so don't want to deal with those.....
    Anonymous said...
    I voted to keep it! : )
    (or set it free... :( Oh well-sigh- )
    (This is Emma again with all her gloriousness!!!!!)

Post a Comment