Thursday, November 6, 2008


Yeah ~ Pee Wee football is over! We had a great season with only 1 loss (I think), Brandt had fun and being Spirit Mom allowed me to meet a few new people but I am so glad to have it over. Practices 3 times a week for 2 -2 1/2 hours each plus Saturday games was taking a toll on Brandt's homework, his body and his sleep; the laundry has been cut back considerably~ no more stinky pads, helmets, game pants, game jerseys, game socks, practice pants, practice jerseys, practice socks, cleats, ...ugh, the list goes on and on! Plus James and I have no more run-throughes to make late Friday night; me in a panic, James trying to help and stay out of the way simultaneously. They looked good and got lots of praise, but I hated them more then I have ever hated a sign before. I didn't even know it was possible to hate a sign!
Last Sunday we had our end of the season party. I had to plan it but because I have class on Sunday's I couldn't be there. James got to represent me which seemed only fair since he really did a lot of work helping me be Spirit Mom. Maybe he should get to use the gift certificate for the pedicure that the team gave me. Or maybe we should have a sign-off to see who gets it???

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    Yah! For you; good work team. Great pic of Brandt.

Post a Comment